2012 is here! You’re probably thinking about all the things you want to do differently this year. Well, Wellness Education is here for your rescue!
Stop by the Resolution Solutions Fair in Sykes Ballroom A TONIGHT from 5pm-7pm. The Student Dietetic Association, Sykes Fitness Center Sports Club and Intramural Sports, South Campus Gym, Learning Assistance and Resource Center, and Public Health Club will provide information and giveaways on some common resolutions you might want to achieve:
- Get more sleep: Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep a night.
- Get up, get pumped, and get active: Cold weather deterring you? Stay inside and do a work out video!
- Learn a language: Take a language class as an elective.
- Eat Healthy: Try to get in 4-5 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. It will leave you with great energy and many of the vitamins and minerals you need!
- Get better grades: Visit the LARC center in Lawrence 2nd floor for all your tutoring needs!
- Get involved on campus: Go online to orgsync and look up clubs and organizations that might interest you!
Don’t be afraid to “ignite the light and let it shine”~Katy Perry
Light the spark to a new you. Come join us to find a solution to your resolution!