The best things in life are free…Yes, we said the word FREE. The Health Science Fitness Center (HSFC) offers great personal training and all it costs is your weekly commitment to get in shape!
Here’s what you need to know:
- The gym is located on South campus in Sturzebecker Health Sciences Center Room 160.
- Any West Chester student looking for a fun and convenient way to get in shape is welcome.
- Training is provided by senior exercise science students.
The staff is dedicated to make every student’s experience:
- Fun: Meet new students while improving your health and attitude.
- Flexible: YOU choose the schedule that is right for you.
- Convenient: It doesn’t get any better than having your own personal trainer right on your campus and for no charge.
- Worth-while: The staff has the experience to help you meet your health and fitness goals at your pace.
It is that simple. So are you ready to take the first step to a fitter and happier you?
Written by Jennifer Ryan, Peer Educator