All parking lots are full, there are long lines for refund checks, and the bookstore is packed. All of these things mean one thing. Classes are back in session!
Now that school is back, it is time to start getting back into the swing of things. Here are few ways to get your semester off to a great start!
- Buy and use a planner. Write down all of the assignments in your syllabus to help you stay on top of them.
- If you are in a science course and think that you will need tutoring sign up right away! Spots fill up quickly.
- Make sure you have public safety’s phone number saved in your phone: 610-436-3311
- Exchange emergency contact information with your roommate(s) in case of an emergency.
- If you haven’t already, sign-up for e2Campus, the WCU ALERT system at http://www.wcupa.edu/wcualert/
- If you believe that you have a disability requiring an accommodation, please contact the Office of Services for Students with Disabilities at (610) 436-2564 or email@example.com and discuss it with your instructors.
- If you are a new student and/or have a new advisor make an appointment to introduce yourself. The last day to drop a class in Saturday September 3rd and the last day to add a course is Sunday September 4th.
Have a great first day!