Looking for something fun to do
without breaking the bank?
According to Campus Calm, students say that stress is the biggest life issue that affects their studies. In fact, 85% of students report feeling stressed on a daily basis. If you’ve been dealing with a lot of stress related to family, friends, or school: you are not alone! Here’s a list of creative and local experiences that can help you relieve stress on a tight budget.
Photo credit: Chester County Parks & Recreation
Go sight-seeing in the Chester County/Brandywine Valley area!
Over 50 ideas for things to do in the area
Features great museums, cool stores, local events, & cheap restaurants!
- Check out some local nature!
- Chester County Parks and Recreation provides many special events and programs throughout the year.
- Fish, camp, hike, bike, & jog!
Go for a picnic or swim at Brandywine Picnic Park.
- Located in West Chester, PA
- Open mid-May through mid-September, and located on the picturesque Brandywine River in scenic Chester County, BPP is the region’s largest picnic area with something fun for everyone!
- Help yourself by helping others!
- Offers a variety of online services to support a community of nonprofit, volunteer, and business leaders committed to civic engagement. Over 60,000 opportunities.
Photo credit: Western Carolina University
What’s your favorite activity to do in Chester County?